Publication charges details for IJO Journal are given as following:
Publication Fees Details
Online Publication charges with free E-certificate: Rs 1500 (Indian) or $60 (others)
In Online Publication Author(s) will get the following:
-In an online publication, the paper will be published online on www.ijojournals.com
- The free e-certificate will be given to the author(s)
Publication charges Print Copy of the journal: Rs.4000 (Indian) or $170 (others)
In Print Copy of the journal the author(s) will get the following:
-In print copy of the journal, the copy of the published issue will be provided to
- In print copy charges the paper will also be published online for free.
- A hard copy of the certificate will be given free.
- Including postal charges.
- We charge $170 for the single print copy of the journal. If the author(s) need
Multiple copies then the author have to pay extra charges Rs.1500 (Indian) or $60 (others) for each print copy.
NOTE: The publication fee for fast-track process: Rs.1800 (Indian) or $100 (others)
Membership Fee: Rs 4000 (Indian) or $400 (others)
• Net Banking (Indian Authors / Foreign Authors) (or)
• Direct Branch deposit (Indian Authors / Foreign Authors) (or)
• PayPal or Western Union
Through PayPal (Ctrl + Right Click on Banner or Open the Given Link)
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com/me/ijojournal
2. Enter Amount
3. Proceed to Pay
4. Enter our email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Enter your details and confirm.
6. A receipt will be acknowledged instantly.recommend
Western Union Details:
First Name Mohd Last Name Riyaj
First, locate the agent nearest you and then ask us the details for the receiver by emailing us at email@example.com
Bank Deposit or NEFT Online Transfer or International Transaction
Account Name: Rahul Khan
Account Number: 36576783624
IFSC Code: SBIN0001071
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Swift Code: SBININBB544
Account Type: SAVING
Branch Name: FIROZPUR JHIRKA